Holistic Healing Retreat for Health Care Professionals: Freedom and Conscious Living with Yoga, Meditation, and Intuition
Instructors: Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L, BCTMB, Kristen Harte, NP, RNC, RYT, and Mandy Lubas, OTR/L, C-IAYT, 1000-ERYT, AWC
Dates: October 22 & 23, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CDT/10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT
Meet and Greet (optional): October 21, 6:00-7:00 p.m. CDT/7:00-8:00 p.m. EDT
Location: Live Interactive via Zoom Online
Early Bird and Holistic OT Full Member: $399
Regular price after October 1, 2022: $449
Register for Option 1: LIVE RETREAT
Register for Option 2: RECORDING
Continuing Education: 12 Hours
This course meets the NBCOT requirement as a Professional Development Activity.
This educational retreat is available to all health care practitioners.
Check with your professional board for requirements for third party education.
Join Emmy, Mandy, and Kristen for two days via online video immersing yourself in yoga and meditation to develop and deepen your own self-care practices and skills that you can use with clients for mind, body, and soul health, wellness & prevention. This educational retreat is available to all health care practitioners.
- Join the retreat from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world!
- Deepen your self-care practice for mind, body, and soul health, wellness and prevention.
- Please bring to class: Journal, yoga strap, yoga mat, small sacred or meaningful object and a chakra pendulum
- Required: Working web camera, microphone, speakers, and reliable internet
Life is ever changing. Our world and each of us need healing. Relieve feelings of burn out or moral injury. Learn how to feel soothed and grounded when your mind and energy may be stressed and spinning fast. Be seen, heard, held and supported by three experienced integrative health medical practitioners during this respite and rejuvenating retreat for energetic balancing. Come and reset as you are taken through a healing journey using yoga therapy, Ayurvedic routines, rituals, meditation, intuitive development, and energy healing practices. Immerse yourself in a holistic healing retreat for your mind, body, and spirit. Awaken yourself with a magical healing elixir that may set you and others around you free with joy, love, and conscious living.
- Understand and practice key concepts of the 8 limbs of yoga for healthy habits and routines in daily life.
- Experience five benefits and efficacy-based research about the art and science of meditation and samadhi to enhance self-care, health, and wellness and prevent or recover from burnout.
- Gain knowledge and experience three yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation strategies to support healthy conditions for self, family, and clients.
- Use five concepts of Ayurveda to make positive changes in your life to re-balance the mind, body, and spirit for a healthy lifestyle.
- Expand and deepen your conscious connection to yourself and inner knowing for improved clarity, guidance, and decision-making with three intuitive development techniques.
- Demonstrate three approaches to align healing vibration and the human energy system for stress reduction, and lowering physical and emotional pain.